When you are considering which HVAC contractor to hire for your project, there are a few things you want to consider. The first is experience, and Air-Rite really shines here.
We have been in business since 1983, and have provided quality service for the entirety of San Luis Obispo, Monterey, and Santa Barbara counties. When owner Rick Johansen originally founded Air-Rite, he repeatedly proved himself to his customers by performing quality work at an honest and fair price.
As the years have passed, Rick was joined by his son Arne Johansen, who had learned these same positive qualities at his father’s side since childhood. Now, Rick and Arne have teamed up to offer the customer a unique and friendly experience, and provide them their mechanical expertise.
Here are just a few of the reasons Air-Rite surpasses their competitors on a regular basis:
- Fully licensed and insured
- Same day service on most repairs
- Emergency servicing available 24 hours a day
- All of our staff are reliable and honest experts on everything we sell
- We offer the latest in energy efficient systems
- If you need assistance processing tax credits and energy star rebates, we can help
- Locally owned and operated by a father and son
Giving Back to the Community
Along with really believing in quality workmanship, Air-Rite also believes in giving back to the community that keeps us in business. To this end, we sponsor and support various local organizations that have a positive effect in our area, such as:
- Future Farmers of America
- Various high school athletic teams
- Escuela Del Rio
- The Link
- Food banks
- Youth sports organizations
- Cancer fundraising